Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rain - my reward/consolation?

It's raining now!
I cannot believe my eyes, I felt like it's been ages since we had this hot and humid weather and only the last few days, the wind started blowing.

Now, I am really seeing rain, as in gushing water falling from the sky, yeah, in huge torrents!!
Wow, I am elated to see the rain, it's been so long!

It feels like seeing an old friend when I see the rain!

Perhaps it is a form of consolation from God/heaven for the pain I have been having due to my bad tummy ache/gastric?

Thank you Lord, for this little kindness for me.

It feels like a miracle, and all of a sudden, I don't feel so unwell anymore..call it psychological or what, I just know the rain always does wonders for me =)

Angel