Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

One week...

I kept putting off updating my blog; and compiled stuffs which I want to write about and then I kept forgetting about it.

Anyway, I was also quite excited when I flew back to Penang, and reunited with my family.
They didn't stay for long, until Saturday, but it was good enough and I was happy to be able to spend some time with them before Holy Week and Easter.

The past week have been crazy and frustrating as well; mainly due to work (as usual, like, what's new anymore here) and I was constantly fighting against trying to keep myself calm, not to mention SANE.

So, what have I done besides work and spending time with my family?

Hmmm....the most prominent; being Earth Hour 2010 and also food tours and some marketing campaign, oh, and also Palm Sunday and the commencement of the Holy Week; one of the most solemn period throughout the Church calendar.

Updating my blog with more photos and stories soon....it's a brand new week and it's again a busy and frustrating week .....hopefully, I will still find time to breathe..or blog!

Angel