Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Friday, March 19, 2010

Cute BMW 4WD

I spotted this cute vehicle on the road last Sunday (yeah, it was raining at that time!)
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

It was a BMW 4WD; but somehow, I found something quirky about this design!
It just doesn't seem right....it looked odd to me

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
Does it look like a BMW being put on top of another vehicle; say like another MPV like Alza or maybe, just the lower chasis of a Myvi?

There is just something odd about the way this design turned out to be...

I even feel that it looks like a BMW being elevated a few inches high!
This, my ladies and gentlemen, is what they call innovation in design! =P

Angel