Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Need for Comment Moderation

I am sure most of you have noticed that recently I have enabled my comment moderation where you will need to go through word verification and also wait for my approval before you can see your comment published on my blog.

I know, troublesome and tiresome, but I have no choice but to enable it as I have noticed a few annoying spam messages/comments flooding my blogs.
These comments are in no way related to the content of my posts and are basically spam, which I do not want to appear on my blogs.

I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope that you can bear with this, to maintain the quality of my blogs.
I do not wish for my blog to be spammed or worse, attacked by any virus.

Thanks for your support and kind understanding! (geez, I feel like I am replying an email to my customer =P )

Angel