Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Back to work

The weekend just seems to slip past us, in a blink of an eye.
Well, sometimes I feel it's ridiculous to compare 2 days to 5 days and then say the days pass us by so fast.
Crazy people, us.


Am I sinking into the Monday blues syndrome, I don't know, perhaps yes or no
I dread the arrival of Monday, but yet, I want to go to work
I have tons of work to complete and that's why I know I won't be sitting or wandering aimlessly for the day.

However, after enjoying a nice weekend; actually, not so nice after all with the hot and humid weather and the sun constantly shining on me, but still nicer than having to go through all those horrid moments at workplace (sometimes)

Fridayyyyy enthusiasm is over, and Monday blues are here to stay...I hope not...
Welcome back to work...and a whole new weeek of work!

Angel