Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

SOMEBODY, PUT out the FIRE!!!

I woke up to yet another blanket of haze above me on Saturday morning; thus spoiling the start of the lovely weekend after a whole week of work.

Oh yes, I do need to stay indoors despite the errands and chores I have to do (is it me or are we all especially busy when it comes to weekends compared to those working days?)

Not that I have to complain, since I have the company of my good books and movies/dramas with me but still, it's good to get out once in a while to take a look at the world out there.

I just hope my breathing is normal, and that my magical menthol crystals are going to work in controlling the sinus.

I thought it rained briefly yesterday; and it did looked like the visibility improved but then this morning?

I am getting tired to even blog about the haze anymore....

Somebody, PLEASE PUT OUT THE FIRE and STOP the open burning!!

Angel