Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My not-so blissful Friday...

Just when I thought my Friday would be a break after all the hectic craze throughout the whole week, boy, was I wrong!

I came into office and was immediately hoarded by tonnes of paperwork and documents for submission and then I was rushing through the websites and systems in my PC to configure this and that and checking for this and that

I barely had time to breathe for the whole morning

Furthermore, I had to assist my colleague who flew in from KL on his project and that added more to my workload!

Great, maybe I should not have even dream of having a blissful day after all....I'd probably jinxed it myself

Gotta do that un-jinx spell with my knuckles now!

Angel