Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Crane Collapsed at Southampton

I opened up my inbox in Outlook this morning and found the memo sent by my Logistic colleague on the collapse of the crane in Southampton

This piece of news mean nothing to me at first until I read about the man/driver who was trapped and suffered really heavy injuries in the incident
Free Image Hosting
Free Image Hosting

Besides, the relevance is this crane happens to hold in it most of the goods and may cause delay in delivery.
Investigations are going on and the EHS officers will be working to determine the root cause of the incident.

Well, to me what matters most is the safety of the workers, I pray that they will be fine!
It is a risky job they had to do and I think they have often been the unsung heroes behind all the success in the industry as well.
I shudder to think about the hefty weight of the crane upon a fragile human body.

Who cares about the delivery anymore anyway?

Angel