Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tomorrow is a HOLIDAY!~

Yes it is, today is Thursday but it already feels like Friday!
DO you get this kind of feeling when the next day is a holiday?

Don't you just look forward to the fact that today is the last day you are working for the entire week?

I just pray that today will go by without drama. It is funny and ironic how whenever you are looking forward to just some peace and quiet for that day before you go off for your short and very-deserving break that things pop up which requires you to work late or extra just to close it?

I am praying and praying, please pray for me too, so far, it has been peaceful and uneventful and I am counting down to the next two and a half hours before I am officially free!! =)

*Peace*

Angel