Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

An Illusion

I think after sometime thinking and sorting things out in my mind, my conclusion on one of the issue is....................

I really think TOO MUCH!

It was nothing really, but I had to get all worked up and worried and upset over it.
I felt relieved that my prayers had been answered, it seemed like God did show me the path and enlightened me.
It was a hard road to get myself through but in the end, I was the one being eluded by my own thoughts.

So, one down, and I am happyyyyyy....suddenly the skies have just opened and it is just so bright......

*SMILES*

Angel