Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Fever and no thermometer

I think I have gotten the virus again; the cold and fever.

I could not decide yesterday when I felt tired and unwell; was it the cold or the fever and then I came to the conclusion, both of them.

I had a headache as well and when I woke up this morning, it was the same thing again; headache and dizziness.
Imagine, I was driving yesterday with a throbbing headache and a dizzy head.

I felt warm and cold; and then I remembered to use my thermometer.
Only thing is; thermometer was nowhere to be found!

I searched the whole house; and all the boxes and ended up in exasperation.
I must have brought it home when I moved some of my stuffs and books home.

Did I mention I really hate moving from one place to another?

Angel