Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

In the morning...

I love to wake up early in the morning and get the first glimpse of sunrise, but of course, I would need to be in a perfectly strategic location to be able to have that view, don't I?

Well, fortunately, I do.....and I was so happyyyy that I managed to capture this beautiful shot as the skies slowly brightened and made way for the SUN!

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing


Wow, beautiful and breath-taking!
Praise the Lord for his amazing creation =D

It is a brand NEW DAY today!!~ =)

Angel