Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Do you see them? They're everywhere....

I am not referring to the you-know-what during the month in the Chinese Lunar Calendar; they are definitely everywhere, but so are another bunch of people whom you can see a lot and everywhere you go.

I am referring to our law enforcers, have you not noticed the increase in the road blocks, and the activities on the road where you just seem to catch a glimpse of them in their uniforms and their bright-colored cones?

Sighs, I just don't like the sight of all these road blocks, it just makes me feel uneasy, and those of you who have been reading my blog for the past few years will understand why I am not really fond of them or their activities.

So, just beware, they are everywhere....

Angel