Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thank God!~

Yeay, it's resolved, no more problem now!
Everything's back to normal and I have it back!

Finally I could put a smile on my face =)
Thank God for my prayers answered; I now know...where there's faith, there's always hope!

Speaking of which, today is Friday...how fast the week have flown past me without me realising it!
Thank God it's Friday too~

TGIF; so often we thank God that it's the last day of the working week and we get 2 days break from our hectic week.
I wonder, how about our counterparts in the east coast of Malaysia? They start work on Sunday; and Friday's like their Saturday.

Anyhow, I still think they will still love Friday; and will still utter TGIF like us...better still, they are already on their 'weekend' when it's Friday while we are rejoicing over the last working day of the week..AT work....

Talk about dampened enthusiasm..LOL!

Well, whichever it is, Fridays are always looked forward to and oh, for a beautiful day...and weekend...YEAY!!!

Angel