Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Faith and Hope...alive?

While I was rejoicing, at the same time, a deadly mistake (okay, maybe not so serious) caused something to be in a serious mess right now.
The bad news?
It seems to be equally hard to fix and I'm about to pull my head off!

Why is it that everytime when I am filled with hope, things start to happen.
Sometimes I don't think God is playing games with me, I feel he is trying to test me.

I still pray that I will be given the strength and patience to wait for this little glitch to be over
I am sure it will be over
I must keep my faith and hope alive

I pray......
I really do want things to recover.....SOON!

Angel