Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy busy week

I'm bound to set off in a very busy ship this week and it's going to be so crazy!

I am working everything right now, and seems like deadlines are all so near to each other!
I am driving myself insane....and I hope it stops really soon...because I can't wait for the long weekend!
There's so many things to look forward too~

Oh, a friendly reminder to all of you, please remember to submit your taxes....gosh, I do hate those blood-suckers sometimes.
We earn and then it just gets sucked out of our statement/account like that.

That's reality, but I can still hate it!

Angel