Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Earth Day 2009

In honor of our wonderful Earth and Mother Nature, I just have to do a quick and short post on this (even though I was sick)


~~~ HAPPY EARTH DAY 2009!~~~

I applaud the wonderful designs and I must say I love the great efforts spurned by the creativity by the people in Google and Yahoo in their bann on their search engine for today!

Take note, and remember to observe today but doing something meaningful in your own way as a warm gesture for our Earth, the place where we stay!
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Think of something you can do; this time you do it our of your own will, and if you have no idea, think Earth Hour or something along that sort.

You definitely can do something; even this sick girl can do something for the earth.
Have a good day observing and reflecting what have you done for our planet Earth as an Earthling!

Angel