Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Shrek 3!!

This morning I was greeted by my enthusiastic gal pal, hehehe....while I was working out on updating my stuffs before my meeting with my US boss later in the morning.
Conversation window pops up

shrek 3!!!!
:)
when's it released?
today!!!
but i won't recommend we watch it today though
yeap, agree :) you'd have to book ahead
yeahh
are you still up for it?
of course, we can still go and watch it :)
talk to you later...I have a meeting with my boss and US counterpart

I am not really a great big fan of Shrek; but I do need some time out once in a while....and hey, it's always nice hanging out with Louise....cool gal and always so chirpy:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Man....when was the last time I went to the movies?
Can't really remember...probably the Mr Bean Holiday movie was the last....:p

Angel