Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Imzy Mimzy

Since the conversation with Louise and the sudden realization that I haven't watch movies in a while, I browsed through the GSC website and lo behold, I saw a couple of interesting movies....besides Pirates (which I haven't watch by the way)...heard from Nick that it was good and think my jee mui gang is organizing the movie outing (wonder whether it was on or off:p)
Whatever.....I saw a movie which caught my eye....okay, some may say kiddo movie again (I am still kiddy...:p...."there's always a kid in us")...

I want to watch this! I want! :D

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

This poster looks too sinister...I prefer the poster from GSC:)
This is nice...The Last Mimzy!!

Angel