Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Worry too much-LAR!

I just talked to my boss; a 1:1 session and he mentioned that I worry too much...haha.....well, ain't that the significance of me?
The worry-wart....
Haha....Angelstar is the WorryWart...:p
I thought I recovered, haha...still the same....patutlar always fall sick recently.....and stressssssssss!!!

Okay, I am sure I am gonna receive some comeback from bestie LaydieBug on this one.....
Something that goes like, "You ar, still so worrisome....relax lar...." Or..." !! Stop worrying or being such a workaholic!!!"

*I know that workaholic word is going to come about somehow....haha...and I know bestie may avoid using that...using her vast vocabulary to indicate otherwise (still contains same meaning) ...hahaha....

Angel