Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Rain

5 o' clock this morning...that's when I heard it
The gush of drops from the skies which came without a warning
TAP TAP TAP
(The rough and heavy raindrops hitting against the roof tiles and the hard ground)

Awwwwww......i slid my feet deeper in the blanket...
Heavy rain...such bliss....
Then *cough cough*
(Clears my throat) Ahem ahemmmm....
Aaaaa....chooooooo!!
No no...not the cold....no no...
I don't want it....I am healthy...

The rain continues to patter hard and I refused to think about my dizziness...
Just want to curl myself up and continue to snuggle against the pillow, blanket and all to hear and enjoy the rain
it has after all been so hazy for the past few days...

Rain rain...I love you....awwwwww, such bliss.....

Oh wait...it's Monday!!!
Shucks.....have I mentioned I hate Mondays? (this is not good.....it must be the curse, it must be it....that's why I feel awful...it's the revenge of the Mondays)

I am not letting you (flu) get to me!
Aaaaaa....chooooooo.....
I am not....*coughs*....lett....*coughs*.....ARRRRRRRGHHH!

Angel