Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Saturday, September 20, 2008

One Public Holiday - MISSED??

Either I've lost track or I've misread the calendar...
Or I didn't even see it
Or I'm just plain BLUR....

But I can't believe I missed out on one public holiday this week!!!!~
I did...I never thought I would but I DID!!!
Goshhhhh.....I've always prided in myself for having a knack at my memory and now, me memory's failing!

I am one blur girl....

I woke up, dressed up and drove to work as always
When I reached the car park, I was shocked that it was so empty
Was I too early? Nope, same time as usual...
And walked towards my office
Okay, it's open...there's lights and flashed my card and walked in
And then, stopped dead in my tracks.
NO ONE!
I repeat (slowly), NNNOOO ONNNNEEE....
Am I Blur or what?

Quick check on calendar; Nuzul Al Quran...
I thought applicable to Selangor only?

And that's where it hit me, I came to work on a public holiday?
Am I a workaholic or what?
(Ironically I used to laugh when I heard the story of my ex-department head who went to work on a public holiday and even thought to myself, 'How could anyone possibly miss out on a public holiday? I thought that's what we look forward to all the time?')

And look where the laugh got me...
I did it to MYSELF...


HAHAHHAAHA....a good laugh at myself (*smack my own forehead*)
And still, HOW COULD I miss out on the HOLIDAY???

What a waste, what a waste....

WASTED....

HOW COULD I?????

I can't get over this...can someone tell me how to get over it?

Angel