Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why do we have such slow Internet connection?

I think we are the only country in the world to experience such slow and unstable Internet connection!

The connection can really get on your nerves all the time...yes, I repeat, ALL the time!
What kind of speed are we getting over here and how much are some of us even paying to get onto the Internet?

It's really frustrating when you're trying to update your blogs or logging on to Facebook or surfing the net...and the worse is, downloading/uploading!
You can really pull your hair out at the SLOWWWWWWW speed!

I don't understand it; how other countries can enjoy such high-speed Internet in countries where they can be struck by typhoons, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc and we are located on a supposedly disaster-free country and yet, our connection is more than 10x slower than others.

It's annoying for me, as I am being taught the luxuries of technology and I have found such a friend in the web/virtual world that it's hard to live without it or experience the slow loading in my favorite websites.
I can't upload pics, then I can't blog.
When I can't blog, I can't indulge in my personal passion (which is writing freely about my own thoughts)
When I can't revel in my passion, where is the happiness?

So, see, to the main (the only) telecommunications company, I really hope that something can be done soon and please, please, pretty please, WORK it out so that we can too enjoy the lovely connection as all the other countries around the world!!

(It's been two days since I've had unstable and really annoying connection; broadband, wired, wireless, whatsoever!)

Angel