Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Mother Nature sure is angryyyy!!!!

I am shocked with the sudden change in the weather these days!

Two days ago, I answered the call from my brother who informed me of the earthquake in Sumatra rating on 7.6? magnitude and that there were tremors felt in KL.
I was surprised at the news, as I barely felt anything over here up north.

When he called me, I was having my dinner and the first question he threw to me was, "Wow, still enjoying your dinner at your leisure ya? Did you know there was an earthquake earlier?"
Then he proceeded telling me about how he felt the tremors in his office which was located on a high floor.

Well, I don't think I was the only one who did not feel anything earlier...as most of the people on the island did not feel it...in fact, even the Penang Chief Minister did not feel it =P

The earthquake was indeed a shock and I prayed for the victims in Sumatra; I know that the scale will definitely result in damages to properties and worst of all, loss of lives.
I hope that the casualties could be reduced...

At the same time, I was also surprised to hear that tsunami alerts have been issued by the States and that the weather had been really bad everywhere around the world as well.....gosh, Mother Nature must be really angry this time around.

Developments and non-stop invasion of the flora and fauna has totally brought the patience of Mother Nature to such heights that She has finally reacted...

Everyone has been telling me to stay away from the beach, sighs, what to do, I am on an island which had been hit by the legendary tsunami a few years back but I think the tsunami alert has been lifted an hour after it was issued right?

I do hope the weather gets better...it's been crazy over here too....I was relishing the lovely clouds and rain for the past few days and today, I was slapped with the hot and scorching sun which felt like I am in a desert or something....so sad.

Mother Nature, please don't be angry with us anymore.....please forgive us? Please please please?

Angel