Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Poisoned by Food?

This month seems to be a continuous bout of food poisonings for me; it's been happening too frequently that it's starting to freak me out.
Am I getting over-sensitive or has the quality/cleanliness of food out there gone down the drain?

I am not feeling comfortable with the idea of food at the moment; it's quite sickening when the tummy is upset and I kept feeling nauseous.

I am planning to go to see a doctor soon; I know I have to...it's bugging me.
I know I am sensitive, but this is OVERLY sensitive....or then again, is it the conditions of the food out there?

Either way, they are all making me sick...ughs!

Am I starting to develop an allergy to FOOD too? o_O

Angel