This month seems to be a continuous bout of food poisonings for me; it's been happening too frequently that it's starting to freak me out.
Am I getting over-sensitive or has the quality/cleanliness of food out there gone down the drain?
I am not feeling comfortable with the idea of food at the moment; it's quite sickening when the tummy is upset and I kept feeling nauseous.
I am planning to go to see a doctor soon; I know I have to...it's bugging me.
I know I am sensitive, but this is OVERLY sensitive....or then again, is it the conditions of the food out there?
Either way, they are all making me sick...ughs!
Am I starting to develop an allergy to FOOD too? o_O
I have MOVED to AngelstarChristy.com
10 months ago