Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The last time...

I must remind myself, that this is definitely gonna be the last time I am gonna force myself to finish more food than I am supposed to..

I definitely do not like to waste food, but I also definitely can't push the limits of my tummy's capacity...

It's absolutely bad for my tummy and this is gonna make me suffer not just for one day; but a few days due to the indigestion discomfort...sighs.

I shall remember to think for the poor tummy the next time I attempt something like this; I had a bad night....ughs, and I felt awful....

One thing I've learnt too; digestion pills prescribed by my doctor don't work after meals.....it's definitely meant for before effect...

I am convinced now by why it was stated, 'Take before Meals'...

Angel