Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

It IS a LUCKY day~

Now, the reason why I feel I am lucky today...

Well, earlier I went to get some cakes, and the uncle who was selling it happened to be cutting a freshly baked cake
Then he asked me whether I want some

I joked and told him, "Free treat ar?"

He laughed and said, "Okay, why not? It's really nice...once you have tried it, I guarantee you will come back"

I laughed, and seriously, he really packed a piece of cake for me and there is actually another customer who was buying that same cake from him.
That lady was buying 2 pieces of the cake I think, and he just packed one for me for free!

Now, ain't I a lucky girl or what?
Hehehe.....
Furthermore, I found one last parking space when I arrived when I was already late and usually at that peak hour, there's no parking space available.

*I feel like I am going to get a four-leaf clover soon!~*

*SMILES*

Angel