Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Can't stop feeling tired...

Just when my sleeping patterns fall back into its rightful place, I start to feel tired, as in really tired each day.

I guess the miraculous "where-did-it-go" fatigue which surprisingly did not show up during the 4 days when I lost sleep had made a comeback. It was perhaps accummulated all along and just waited for the time to appear.

I feel so tired and sleepy even after tucking in early at night and waking up at the same hour each morning.
It's like, no matter how much I sleep, I still feel helplessly tired and STILL sleepy =(

I can't decide which is worse; losing sleep or gaining sleep but zombie-like during those non-sleeping hours.

I need help; I have gotta wake myself up!
Maybe I need coffee, but then again, that's gonna disrupt my sleep again and the cycle repeats...

AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!

Angel