Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Where do I get my inspirations?

I am locked in the season where I am constantly in off and on mode for blogging and that is annoying I know.

Sometimes I have so much I want to blog about and when I finally have the opportunity to log on to my blog, I forgot what I wanted to write about previously.

It's funny but I guess there were really too many things on my mind at a time.
There were so many times I can even lose concentration when I am driving on the road
(ssssshhhhh, don't tell my Mummy and Daddy about this)

Yeah, and it hit me that I always get my ideas or inspirations when I am driving on the road.
I guess that's perhaps one reason why I loved driving long distance! (I get to relax my mind and with my favorite songs/music on the playlist, I just ponder far and beyond)

Again, I have so many things on my mind recently and yeah, I have been driving back and forth for business; actually to a nearby neighboring state with my colleague and albeit the banter we had, I also had so many ideas on my mind!

Right now, I was so inspired that I logged on almost immediately to the Internet today and tried to blog and suddenly, the long list on my mind seemed to have disappeared!

My oh my, now I need to recall everything again.....I am stressed!

Angel