Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pushy, only it's not me

I am starting to be pushed around recently; I don't know whether it's because I am easily pushed around or whether they are just pushy people.

Everyone seems to be telling me to do this and that; Angelstar this Angelstar that
Since when I start to report to every single one of them?

It is a major predicament; and I am under a lot of stress lately which have already led to major gastro/gastritis problems which I should have recovered from but right now, I still encountered that sharp pain again, this morning.

I have tried to hold back any negative feelings or stress in my mind; probably it just went to the back of the mind, to where the subconscious mind was and right now, it's speaking to me.

There are a lot of things on my mind lately; and I don't know where it all started.
It is starting to worry me, and yet these unwanted problems keep coming, one by one.
I am tired of being pushed around, of being told what I should or should not do.

I am a very much an established individual and well-educated, thank you very much and I appreciate the liberty given to do what I think is right.

Why is everyone so pushy these days, except me....who, is being pushed around?

I need to relax....*Breathe in, breathe out* (Repeat 5 times) and tell myself, "My life is great"

Angel