Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

WORLD Cup 2010 starts from the WILD

It's a FIFA Friday today; and not is it just a TGIF day for football fans, it is a boom for the whole world's electricity as everyone (football fans) will be glued to the TV till the wee hours of the morning.

After months and weeks of countdown, it is FINALLY here.

I am not such a huge fan of World Cup lar....as much enthusiastic I sound here, but it is just a great day for me, because, it's Simply FRIDAY!~

I am getting out of work again...and that, for me, it to rejoice....
(I seriously need to rethink my work focus or career direction, according to the magazine I read if I constantly look forward to get out of work)

Have a FREAKY, Fantastic,fabulous, and finally, FIFA FIFA Friday!~

Ole-ole ole ole!

Angel