Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, May 04, 2009

Cold, rainy weather

It's been raining for the past few days here in Penang, such lovely weather (besides the getting wet part, which I am not so keen)

It's really such a wonderful weather that you just want to curl under the sheets and read a really good book!
Awww...such bliss.....I am into this dreamy rainy weather...

Only thing is, it's really COLD.....

From the place where I stay, I can see the misty clouds and the gloomy skies so clearly since there was this huge mountain behind me

It rained so heavily yesterday; even the windows were banging...it's like typhoon in Malaysia now...scary!!!

I still love the rain, hope it will continue to rain, but not too much lar, don't want the floods to affect other unfortunate people *peace*

Angel