Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Haze is back..and sinus pains too~

I've already been having those 'headaches' again since Saturday night and Sunday, it was throbbing slightly.

It didn't take me long to wake up to the culprit, HAZE on Monday morning.
Sighs, as if the A H1N1 virus is not bad enough

This is so not much of a comfort to our worries
It could cause a widespread of cough, flu, and sore throat....

As for me, it means nose allergies and skin irritation as well.
Oh bother, sinus pains around my forehead...it's just killing me sometimes...

I was driving along the bridge yesterday morning when I saw the shrouded clouds
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
It wasn't easy to take these pics...haha, don't snap and drive!

I hope everyone will take extra precaution and take good care to avoid falling prey to this old foe..

P.S: I hate it when it's durian season too! The pungent smell...everywhere!

Angel