Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ergo Problems

I think I've recently tasted the bitterness of throbbing nerves, burning sensation and aches in my palm and fingers on my right hand which led me to believe it's related to a topic I once shared at my workplace once; Ergonomy.

The fear of these stress-related pressures on the limbs (especially on the hand) which can lead to RSI injury and may require surgery has been plaguing my mind for some time.
It was a concern which dawned upon me since I came from a field which requires long hours with the computer.

I am currently caring for my hand; switching and exercising my palm muscles and the fingers whenever possible.

Hopefully it will go off soon...

Angel