Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, October 06, 2008

Wear a Purple Ribbon!~

It was Catechetical Sunday yesterday.
Don't mind the long word, it is basically the foundation of our Catholic knowledge and there was even a blessing to all the great people who have voluntarily taken on the challenge to knock some Bible knowledge and the root of the the Catholic faith into us and a bunch of rowdy kids who will grow up someday to be the leaders of the nation.

When I walked into the church, I was greeted by a chirpy young lady who gave me a nice little bookmark (hey, that's really sweet, I almost forgot that I love collecting bookmarks!~ I actually have different bookmarks for different books; sometimes I go by their genre...yeah, my bookmarks are categorized:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Really nice and good quality paper...and it has a little ribbon attached to it!
I love ribbons, I really do...I always love tying my hair with a ribbon which matches my dress
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

At the same time, there was this particular part on the church supporting the abolishment of ISA and calling for the purple ribbon to be worn to show support for the event.

The color purple is always a symbolic color which is donned during Lent and Advent season.
Too bad I do not have my ribbon with me now...

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Angel