Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Long time no post

Finally have a quick moment to update my blog:p
Long time no post....sighhhh...I have been kinda busy for the past weeks...rushing and practically racing with time to get things done and I practically haven't been sleeping well due to my work stuffs as well.
Then there's this Cupid Day we organized at work where we sell all those roses giftsets for the workaholics...erm, I meant those busy people at work and to ease their burden on figuring out the right presents and stuffs to get for their Valentine or their other half :)
My my my....so much things on mind and right now, I am dealing with the tight schedule of my project which is also driving me at a high speed.
So much to do and yet so little time....sighhhhhhhh....and Chinese New Year is also coming...time to break soon.
One of my friends actually quoted that "Shouldn't we be a little bit more relaxed this week since CNY is coming and considering we are the celebrants?"
Sigh....nice try, Jennifer, but somehow,it's just not the case when you work with US folks and there's lots of changes going on in such a fuel-driven organization. So, we just need to learn to deal with it whether we like it or not:p
Just a quick update; and since today's the day of St Valentine, just want to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Angel