Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Friday, June 19, 2009

Working on weekend

I have to work last minute on a Saturday morning...
Why?
Because I had to help out... when nobody helps me, and nobody bothered to follow up
And my customer needs help, and requested for my support
I just felt so much towards helping them

I received the text message last night
And I decided, I am going to do what it takes to find them the answers
Even though it is not my expertise
I replied their text at about 7am, and then proceeded to turn on my laptop

Spending 2 hours to search within those pdf files
and having to compile and screen capture all the technical specs and requirements and providing answers to them as much to my knowledge
It was not a easy feat, but it's not as difficult as I thought either

I rushed to compile everything for them
They are working today, and I am not
Neither are my colleagues who can help me out
However, I didn't want to bother my colleagues on their weekend
(furthermore, this is within my region, and they may not be happy that I am extending the responsibility to them...it's complicated I know)

I finally finished it before noon, yeayyy....
and sent them the email with the info and screen captures which I have so carefully compiled and extracted from the pdf books
Sent!!
10MB

Felt a great sense of satisfaction....

And I am ready to support them should they need any further assistance...
Haha...sounds like I am so at work....

Angel