Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Unpredictable weather...

I am back again....with yet another of my musing:P
The weather has been typically hot..and I mean extremely hot this new year...and on top of that,it is also humid....now that's so not tropical to me in this country.It is those days which makes you feel so heated up and at the same time,sticky even after a zillion baths...even a bath makes you feel hot..can you imagine that?:(
Well...I was trying so hard to concentrate on my studies..the subject which I told you earlier about....the midterm test is due tomorrow night and darn...I'm still kinda sleepy on the subject...I tried to concentrate and at the same time,it's impossible to absorb any sort of information...(crying out loud now:(( ) It was all the way an extremely hot afternoon..yeah,the hot spell again...nothing unusual...been like that a week before CNY...then about 4 something, dark clouds appeared...well, I did not pay much attention to it..roomie's also kinda busy with her assignment...then the thunder and lightning caught our attention...hahaha....amusing,if you ask me, that the sun turned into a "Day-after-tomorrow" wannabe atmosphere.....and then the rain started pouring...seriously....as we rushed to close the windows and bringing our clothes from the line, we could see that the wind was blowing so hard....the trees swayed vigorously and the rain...well,something like those "Twister" kind of movies....it's kind of a sudden metaphor of a weather. Nevertheless, I'm kinda happy with the downpour....(I love rainy seasons *wink*)...now it's much more cooler...hahaha....yep,we've opened the windows and my, the breeze is refreshing and makes you feel more at ease as compared to the humid afternoon...and WITHOUT any air...yikes...HOT,HOT,HOT everyday!
Proves that the weather is getting more and more unpredictable...who knows what will be next?One minute you see the blazing sun,next you see the clouds+rain+lightning+thunder......well, life is also as unpredicatable....as in the case of our country,who could ever predict natural disasters hitting a disaster-free country?Sighhh....seems to me that the weather is revolving and taking a turn out of its usual cycles....heard it happened in other places around the world too....perhaps due to the effects of over-development....:P
I know I need to get back to my studies now....sigh....pray that I can understand the concepts thoroughly before the test.....and I pray that I'll be more motivated..hahaha.....CNY mood..and holiday mood..I know I know...excuses:P
Till my next entry...cheers!~~

Angel