Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Presentation Day....

Hey there,
Been a few days since I last posted....since I've been pretty busy and occupied with my preparations for the two presentations on Monday,which is today:P Lots of research work during the weekend and after which,I need to work on a report...thankfully though,one is a group report....and another is well, supposed to be a group project but since I worked on it alone, the report was done earlier than scheduled and have been submitted....hehehe....how about that:P
Now I'm still running my fingers through my presentation stuffs.....coordinate my thoughts(haha) and my points.....to ensure cohesiveness and the "right feel" later;)
Wish me luck and I'll post more later.....ciaoz!

Angel