Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Friday, September 03, 2010

Meet me...

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

This would pretty much be me, after days of not being able to sleep at night and waking up constantly

I think I pretty much resemble this near-extinct species known for their signature black rings around their eyes.

*SHIVERS*

I need my sleep; it's really exhausting, not to mention frustrating not being able to sleep or get a restful sleep at night!
The neighbors' dogs were culprits too, they barked throughout the night...waking me up

Any tips to help me sleep better at night?
(Forget about warm milk, or not reading/watching tv in bed...been there done that)

Angel