Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, September 06, 2010

Counting Books

What do you do when you can't sleep?
Usually people tell us to count sheep, drink milk, or meditate before going to sleep to make it easier.

Vigorous exercise is also recommended, and watching tv or reading before you go to sleep is definitely discouraged.

I tried counting sheep, and no, it didn't work.

So, recently, I did something subconsciously when I was having trouble sleeping.

I started counting books, seriously, I have no idea where did that came from or how it started and what was I doing.

I think it was probably due to the number of books that I really wanted to read or get, and maybe I felt I haven't been reading enough when there are so many books in the world! LOL!

I don't know, but I kind of started counting books, I don't know what books or how did I start it.

Did that work?
I don't really think so either, but it was slightly better than counting sheep...

Crazy huh?
That's what deprivation of sleep/insomnia does to you....

Counting books, indeed...

Angel