Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Friday, May 23, 2008

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I recently watched the 2nd installation in the movie series of Narnia; Prince Caspian which I enjoyed tremendously.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I have learnt very important lessons from all the characters in the movie; to believe in yourself and do what is right.
Recently I had an unpleasant discovery which rather relived some old and bitter memories of the past and surprisingly, it still managed to stir that odd and upset feeling in me.
Perhaps again, it is not just the memories, but the present which have created that double impact.
Names are not necessary in this context, but suffice to say, the harm was slightly unexpected and I bet those out there who have spent your "precious time" should be aware of what you have done.

Disappointing but yet, I am learning from Aslan, "Do not hesitate when you believe that you are right and make the right move"

I always believed in looking at a positive side of the coin and those who choose to sit on the same side of my boat are welcome to, but if you are only interested in stirring the waters, thanks but no thanks.
I prefer teammates rather than bystanders.

Sarcasm aside, the 2nd installation of Narnia in the movie series is a recommended watch, you can check out the review here
(Beware of spoilers though!)

Have a great weekend!

Angel