Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thank you LORD!

I received a text message from cousin sis at 5.26pm...
"Hi Jie Jie, just to inform you that the head surgeon came out to announce that the surgery was successful and now the other surgeons are working on stitching the skull"

PRAISE THE LORD!!
I was so happy that I was at a loss for words!!
I couldn't stop my tears..those happy tears from flowing out from my eye when I read again and again; my uncle is FINE now!!
THANK GOD!!!
Words cannot express my feeling at that moment!

Anyway, uncle was finally wheeled out of the surgery room at 7.30p.m.....and the whole surgery took a total of 5 and a half hours.
He is currently in the ICU....still unconscious; due to the sleeping pills and the anaesthethics.

PRAISE the LORD....
May he recover well and soon....Thank you thank you Lord...for this gift:)

Angel