Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sleepyhead...wake up!!!


*YAWN*........yeah, I am sleepy...and I have to admit it...I've been sleepy for the past few days...hard to wake up in the mornings....so not like me, huh? Well, I am also only human, remember? hehehe....

For the last few days, I was on medication...yeah, antibiotics....no kidding nor excuses for being sleepy, I was not exactly well last week....(I am always weak....*sniff*) and I had to go to see a doctor....a miracle since I have sort of avoided all the doctors on this island...should I say sworn off the clinics and doctors on the island:p

Reason is simple...I had a previous bad experience with one of the doctors....whoa, that is one story which I should talk about....noticed I never posted on that clinic...should share the story pretty soon *winks*

Now...I am still kinda sleepy...Wake up wake up Wake up!!!!.....sounds like my little Energizer alarm clock buddy...that adorable little stuffed battery pal of mine is lying peacefully at home...on the shelf in my bedroom...and when I mean home, I meant my home back in the city of Malaysia....haha...not to say there are no other cities in Malaysia...yeah, just not as civilized as KL....hehehe.....*grins*

I really gotta get up and run...and it's still so coldddddd in this space.....sleepy and colddd....not exactly a great combination...one sleepyhead....with a good bedtime story and I am on my way to doze off...and this current meeting I am in is not helping either....*YAWN*...wake up Christy, wake up!!!! *YAWN* *YAWN* *YAWN*

Angel