Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, June 26, 2006

Colddddd......

Here I am, tapping my fingers furiously on the keyboard....hmmm, if I type fast enough, I might actually generate enough heat to warm myself up.
The point is, it's freaking cold here....yea...I couldn't resist myself to type in an entry at this hour.
The new office is so cold...they must have actually thought we were those chips to be preserved for the processing and manufacturing.
Arrrggghhh...I was told that they actually turned up...or turned down, I reckon the latter would be the right one since you go in the negative direction for the cold temperature....I know I am babbling nonsense now...might as well, before my fingers are frozen and numb and I can no longer be in motion...haha:P

The reason given for the cooler temperature...brrrr....was given due to some engineers who had a couple of workstations in their cube and also the servers which are supposed to dispense heat when they are running....duuuuhhhhh.....

So, because of this row of engineers with those "heater" machines, the whole office with more than 10 rows had to freeze along with them.....BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....should I growl as well....
nah...sounds so ferocious....and they are my good pals as well....when they don't cause me to freeze under God knows what the temperature is in the office.....and the blazing sun out there looks so good..........................

Angel