Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A HOT HOT CNY!

It is really HOT this year....I don't recall other CNY being this hot despite being told so by almost everyone.

I missed those cool rainy days; although it used to be so scary when I saw the floods and the turbulent storms.
I remember taking this photo from the balcony of my place...
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

It was raining so heavily that it was flooded everywhere...
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

I used to feel afraid of the storms because it was indeed very intimidating when you hear the howling wind and crushing raindrops.
However, now, these are the photos that I look at when I feel so hot these days.

I do wish for these gales, winds....but not that serious though, because I do not want any disasters on those homeless folks.
I wish for a little rain, to cool the earth..

Rain, rain, wehre are you?

Angel