Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Counting the days...

It's already the 5th day of CNY....it just feels like time flew past us.
It's a few months of preparation and crazy schedules; shopping and getting everything in time, and CNY just come and go in a blink of an eye.

During CNY, it is ALL about food....from the eve until this day, we are just fed to our content (or exceeding the limit too~)

I think I've had almost 4-5 Yee Sang even a week before CNY (company's Sau Kung Chow) and it continues, and tonight, I am heading for another round of Yee Sang with my close friends =)

CNY is always like this, you spend a few months rushing for practically everything and realized that by the time CNY is here, it seems like there was really nothing that you had to get sucked into those last minute shopping as the first and second day just passed before you blink your eyes.

Nevertheless, it is a tradition, a culture and most importantly, a family event where you enjoy that quality time with them (not that I don't do it all the time =)

This year is rather special for us, and we thank God for everything.

I will be posting the food and Yee Sang of my CNY extravaganzal; inclusive of my high-class Yee Sang from the company's dinner.

Only thing about this CNY; it has been incredibly HOT and dry particularly this year...or was it only me that it was PARTICULARLY HOT this year?

Thank God for the rain yesterday but it still didn't wash away the heat; and today, it's back to the sun again...aiks..

How has your CNY been so far? =D
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Angel