Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I mean shopping...as in shopping

Have you ever done it before?
I mean, you go shopping and you want to get something but you end up getting something else along the way, and I mean, many more other things?

It's like a natural; I was heading for one thing in my mind, and then, took a peek here and there which I couldn't resist and then, hey, that's not bad for that price, etc.
It's a trap; it is!

Anyone of you who had the same problem or am I the only one who's lost it?:p

**I pride in being a very disciplined person when it comes to buying; I am a controlled shopper and I don't spend unnecessary since young; probably due to the culture I was brought up in. However, a girl will always be a girl yea?:) **

Angel