Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Friday, November 07, 2008

Quarter of a Centurian

November is yet another month where I seem to have uncountable friends who chose to come to the world at this time of the year.
I have been sending text messages through my phone (God bless the bill I receive for this month!!)

And thank God for Facebook, where I could also send text messages (for free!! Of course, if you were to do the costing, that would include the electricity bill needed to run the laptop, the Streamyx fees, telephone bill, etc but those are not so 'tangible costs', at least not to me;)

Happy Birthday to everyone, Scorpions or Sagittarians...I wish you a great November birthday and for myself, a great month to burn that hole in a pocket:p

Ignore those remarks, I still treasure all my beloved friends and family members and also relatives born in this month (the list started since 3rd November until today) and the first 2 days in November were marked by the holy All Saints Day and All Souls Day respectively!

Well, as I wish an old good friend today, he made a very interesting remark...
'Thanks and we have made it to the quarter of a centurian'

Hahaha....now that's something to ponder about....it's something to be proud of, right?:)

Angel