Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas is coming!!!:)

Since everyone's been in the mood for Christmas, I am definitely not out of the circle!!
I always look forward to Christmas and often indulge in the joyous mood since the end of November..(EVERY year:)

I have noticed pics of Christmas decorations everywhere in the shopping malls in KL and I also captured some of the decorations in Gurney Plaza while I was waiting for my movie a fortnight ago...
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Nothing fancy....just simple...(compared to KLCC, Pavillion, Mid Valley...KL malls:p)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Angel